Racing and Performance Parts List
Basic engine upgrade for race purposes includes these whole bunch of aftermarket parts.
- BIG VALVES CYLINDER HEAD
- LIGHTEN RACE VALVES
- RACING VALVE SPRINGS
- RACING LIGHTEN ROCKER ARMS
- RACING CAMSHAFTS (Stage 1 to 4)
- RACING CAMSHAFT BEARINGS
- FULL RACE BIG BORE UP KIT (Consists of piston with piston rings and pin, gaskets and the cylinder block)
- RACING CRANKSHAFT (Stroker type engine Upgrade)
- FULL CRANK LIGHTEN BEARINGS
- ADVANCE TIMING CHAIN INJECTOR
- RACING HIGH RPM CLUTCH SPRINGS AND CLUTCH PLATES
- RACING PULLEY ( For automatic)
- RACING FLY-BALLS ( For automatic)
- RACING CENTER SPRING ( For automatic)
FULL RACE IGNITION SYSTEM
- RACING C.D.I
- RACING COIL WITH HIGH TENSION WIRE
- RACING SPARK-PLUG CAP
- RACING SPARK-PLUG
- RACING CARBURETORS WITH RACE JETTING (Pilot and Main Jets)
These are the basic racing parts and performance parts available in the market. Best brand with superior quality will make your engine last longer inside the race track.
It is one of the hardest part in upgrading the race engine project is choosing the best brand that will surely make your project bike successful. Just a piece of advice, please stop buying those racing parts that have the cheapest price tag and also those with poor quality in appearance. Why? because we are pissed of those poor quality race parts that we had used when we are beginners in racing world. Direct to the point? the output of these poor quality race parts could cause your project bike jeopardized. Much worst these racing parts could cause you a severe accident that would lead to fatality of your race rider.
We are not against to those businessmen who are selling such products like this. It is up to you if you want to test them all before you realized that we are correct and you are wrong. We are here to help you in choosing the right racing parts brand that you need for your project underbone race engine.